Voting on SPOOL Emissions
The implementation of voSPOOL allows the community to participate in the governance of the emissions of SPOOL Tokens to different Spool Smart Vaults. 50% of all SPOOL Token emissions to Smart Vaults are distributed across different Smart Vaults based on how much voSPOOL these respective Vaults get allocated to them.
- 2.Connect your wallet
- 3.Make sure you have voSPOOL
- 1.voSPOOL can be obtained by staking your SPOOL Tokens
- 5.Select the Spool Smart Vaults you wish to allocate your voSPOOL to
- 6.Put in how much voSPOOL you want to allocate to a given Smart Vault
- 1.Take note: This amount displays the absolute amount of voSPOOL
- 2.In the upper left corner, the total amount of voSPOOL you own is displayed
- 3.If you want to allocate all your voSPOOL to one particular Vault click on "Max"
- 7.Once completed: Click on "Vote"
- 8.Sign the transaction with your wallet
- 1.The Economical Governance of Spool is based on gasless voting
- 1.Meaning your vote does not cost gas
On the left hand side you can find the amount of voSPOOL you are able to vote with, whereas on the right hand side the time until the end of the voting process is displayed.
List of all Smart Vaults which voSPOOL can be allocated to.
An example in which 100 voSPOOL is allocated to the Genesis Spool DAI Higher Risk.
Once all your voSPOOL has been allocated you can click on "Vote".